08 November 2008

It's a sad situation


Sometimes you may feel like you just wanna break down and fall apart. When that happens life and things get pretty hard to deal with. Everything you do comes undone and all your insperation seems to have disappeard.
I have been feeling like this the past week. I can't put my finger on why, but I have a pretty good guess. School. I hate going there, and that is something I really don't understand. Nobody is mean and I've got decent grades, still I resent it so much. I wish someone could jump into my brain and tell my why I think it so horrible.
The funny thing is that I just hate school when I'm not there, when I'm actually there it's not so bad. But at home I just break down. I'm never far from tears and all these feelings just bubble up inside me and I feel like I've got nowhere to go.
I think I'm pretty good at hiding it. I tell people I hate school and that I'm mad, but there's few who actually now how it really is. I actually think I may be the only one. And offcourse you, my dear reader who I'm trying to explain it all to. Good luck trying to understand.
Sometimes I wonder if we all feel this way. The feeling of not beeing understod. I also wonder if we all think thar our own problems are the most vital ones, and if there's a way out of this. I have alot of questions, there's no need for me to bring them up now. They just make me confused and all twirled up inside.
It's sad, so sad.
It's a sad, sad situation.
And it's getting more and more absurd.
It's sad, so sad.
Ida

0 kommentarer: