29 October 2008













This is pictures from my absolute favourite commercial. There's something about it, I can't put my finger on it. It's like magic. I'm a fan of commercials, I'm not one of those who changes the chanel or start complaining when it comes on. I actually enjoy it. But I think this is the only one that... I don't know. It has me under a spell, I think I have a crush on it. It doesn't make me wanna by the TV or whatever they are trying to sell.
It's a shame they don't show it any more, and I'd like to thank youtube for making it possible to watch it there.Thank you youtube!
It's not just the pictures that are great, the musical preformance is a class of it's own.
José Gonzáles is doing a cover on one of The Knifes songs, Heartbeat. My oppinion is that he does it 10000 times better than the original.
If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend you to do it now. You won't be sad.
Ida

0 kommentarer: