08 October 2008

I'm boreing

Yes I am. First of all, I'm sorry that I didn't keep my promise. Secondly I'm not very good at this. I feel like I need to excuse myself for the way I write and what I write. But just to get this out of the world, I'll porbebly just qoute songs here and maybe sometime write something without any meaning at all.

And this blog is kind of like dedicated to Jason Mraz, sometimes to other guys. Haha, but mostly to Jason. I get kind of scared when I think about that he is constantly on my mind. Maybe it's a disease, i don't know. It's just so strange, I've never met him for real, I don't know him, he don't know who I am, he's waaaaaaay older than me... It's a wonderful thing how your heart works. i admire that way. And yes, I belive that there's more to our minds and souls than just our brain. I belive our hearts have something to do with it.

Don't forget to brush your teeth
Ida

0 kommentarer: