22 October 2008

Disturbia





I'm going crazy now
No more gas in the rig, can't even get it started.
Nothing heard, nothing said, can't even speak about it.
All my life on my head, don't want to think about it.
Feels like I'm going insane.
Faded pictures on the walls, it's like they're talkin' to me .
Disconnectin' your call, your phone don't even ring .
I gotta get out or figure this shit out,
it's too close for comfort
It's a thief in the night to come and grab you.
It can creep up inside you and consume you.
A disease of the mind, it can control you.
I feFetel like a monster
Release me from this curse I'm in
Trying to maintain But I'm struggling
Throw on your break lights, we're in the city of wonder
Ain't gonna play nice
Watch out, you might just go under.
Better think twice.
Your train of thought will be altered, so if you must faulter be wise.
Your mind is in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scaring you tonight?
Ain't used to what you like
Disturbia



Ida

0 kommentarer: